Monday, June 01, 2009

Introducing Project Intrepid Seas


Hello everyone and welcome back! I started this blog about my experiences sailing Intrepid in Okinawa, about 5 or so years ago. I didn't do much with it and then put it aside and forgot about it when I created a new Intrepid-Seas website that I maintained for awhile. Now I see that blogging is really a better way to maintain a web presence, so I am taking the old Intrepid-Seas site down and just maintaining the IntrepidSeas blog now. This Blogger account will act as the official site for "Project Intrepid Seas," while the WordPress based "ElectricSeas" will serve as a platform for the nonprofit organization of the same name. Electric Seas and Project Intrepid Seas are separate entities, with the former being a platform to serve the entire electric boating community, while the latter is my own personal account of my adventures sailing the electric powered sailboat Intrepid around Japan and eventually, beyond!

No comments: