Monday, February 07, 2005

A New and Improved Soap Box

Call me Ishmael... Isn't that how a good sea story is supposed to start? Well, ever since my hard drive crashed and I lost my pirated (arrrgh!) copy of MS Frontpage, I haven't been able to update my old Intrepid-Seas.com website. So, if anyone's noticed, that's why it sucks and will be soon taken offline. Oh well... Now I found a better way to communicate with the world. Thanks Maria (A Fish in Japan)! From now on, all relevant public announcements regarding "Project Intrepid" will be made using this blog. Pretty nifty, huh? It's easy, anyone can start their own blog, just follow the links above. I'll try to make this as interesting and informative as possible. The purpose of this blog will be to document my experience on a boat. The boat, Intrepid, a 1967 Bristol 32 sloop is no ordinary boat. And the experience... well, judge for yourself but so far I think my time sailing in Okinawa, Japan has been anything but ordinary!

No comments: